- The Panther Valley/Allamuchy Township 3rd annual Easter Egg Hunt - 3/24 at 11:30 AM at the Allamuchy Township Green Acres ball fields, Alphano Road, Allamuchy. This event is free to all participants and all ages are welcome. Bring your own basket. Special prizes for all golden eggs found in the park. For more information, contact the Panther Valley Property Owners Association at 908-852-8400.
- Riverside Kids in Hackettstown - 3/25, from 3-4pm, 3/26, from 2:30-3:30pm, 3/27, from 11:15-12:15pm, 3/28, from 10:45-11:45pm, 3/29 from 4-5pm, 3/30, from 10-11am, 3/31 from 1-2pm. Bring your own basket, 20 eggs per kid. $10, advance signup required.
- Califon Island Park - 3/25 at 1PM. This is a free annual event and children are grouped by age. The event also features a jelly bean counting contest and a visit from the Easter Bunny.
- Breakpoint Community Church in Great Meadows - 3/31 at 1PM. Over 15,000 eggs will be up for grabs at the Field of Dreams! There will be, games, crafts, a petting zoo, pony rides and photos with the Easter Bunny. Free event!
- Brookside Community Club, 1 E. Main St in Mendham - 3/31 at 10:30 AM. Bring baskets to collect eggs. Refreshments served afterwards in the club. This free event is held rain or shine
- Black River & Western Railroad Easter Bunny Express - 3/24, 3/25 and 3/30 at 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM, 3:00 PM. The Easter Bunny Express is a laid-back round-trip ride from Flemington to Ringoes and return. Peter Cottontail visits each child, posing for photographs upon request, and each child receives a small candy treat. Your train ride is about 25 minutes from Flemington to Ringoes, followed by a 10-15 minute stop at Ringoes. During the layover you may use the restrooms, browse the gift shop, and visit the museum car. You will then re-board your train for the return trip to Flemington. Ages 12 and older, $17.50. Ages 3-11, $10.50. Under 3 are free.
- Whippany Railway Easter Bunny Express - 3/24. 3/25 and 3/31 at 1:00PM, 2:00PM, 3:00PM, 4:00PM. Meet the Easter Bunny on this 45 minute ride. Ages 12 and older, $17. Under 11, $12 and lap sitters under 1 are free.
- Delaware River Railroad Excursions Easter Bunny Train Ride - 3/24, 3/25 and 3/31 at 11:00 AM, 12:30 PM, 2:00 PM and 3:30 PM. Includes an egg hunt and a visit with the bunny on the stop. Adults $18, kids $12 Lap sitters are $4
- Easter Bunny Fly-In at Solberg Airport - 3/31 from 1:30PM-6:00PM. FREE event! The Easter Bunny will fly in for pictures at 3PM. There will also be airplane rides, displays, hot air balloons, face-painting, sand-art, a cookout and much more!
- Ticklez Easter Breakfast and Egg Hunt - 3/31 from 9:30AM-12PM. Come along for Easter Breakfast and Egg Hunt in your fave Easter bonnet and bunny suits! Appearance by a certain troll and the Easter Bunny. Hunt for eggs for prizes (toys, candies and free admissions!) and of course a Tickling play time. 1st Bunny $19.95, 2 or more bunnies, $16.95 each
- Alstede Farms Easter and Springtime Family Festival - 3/24 thru 3/31 Times vary. Visit alstedefarms.com for full info and schedule. Hayrides, petting zoo, egg hunt, campfire, bounce house, a visit with the Easter Bunny and more.$19.99 kids, $7.99 adults.
- The Allamuchy Township Volunteer Fire Department Breakfast with the Easter Bunny – 3/24 from 8:00 – 11:00am. The cost for the breakfast is $9 for adults and seniors and children under 13 are $5. Kids who are four or younger eat FREE. The Easter Bunny will be available throughout the breakfast for pictures with kids. Come down to the Allamuchy Firehouse on Alphano Road, Allamuchy for a delicious warm breakfast. Menu includes eggs, pancakes, french toast, bacon, sausage, potatoes, our famous SOS & biscuits, cereal, orange juice and coffee.
- Breakfast with the Easter Bunny at Tri-County Volunteer Fire Company, Hackettstown - 3/25 from 8AM-11AM. Adults $, Kids 5-10 $6, under 5 FREE
- Breakfast with the Easter Bunny at Alstede Farms - 3/24, 3/25 ,3/30 and 3/31 from 9AM-12PM. Reservations required. $26.99 kids, $14.99 adultsincludes spring festival activities after breakfast. See website for more details: www.alstedefarms.com
- Breakfast with the Easter Bunny & Egg Hunt - 3/24 from 9-11am,
Breakfast with the Easter Bunny & Egg Hunt sponsored by the Alumni Association Executive Board. Includes a full breakfast buffet, arts & crafts, egg hunt, prizes and a visit from the Easter Bunny. Parents, please remember to bring your cameras!
Where: David & Carol Lackland Center Dining Hall @ Centenary University
When: Saturday, March 24 from 9am – 11am
Adult (12 & over) $13 online / $15 at the door
Youth (3-11) $8 online/ $10 at the door
Child (2 & under) Free
- Easter Dinner Buffet at Perona Farms - 4/1 from 11AM-5PM. Our Easter dinner buffet includes a wide variety of hot items along with carving stations, and cold platters – all featuring the latest seasonal ingredients. This is not a Brunch. Reservations are required. $49.95 adults, $19.95 under 12 and $3 for kids in high chair.
*Events and activities could be subject to change, so we always suggest calling before attending to confirm to avoid any sad bunnies*